This event has ended. Watch the recap below!
COVID-19 did a number on carving competitions in 2020. What’s in store for 2021 and beyond? You’re invited to a webinar where you can hear what representatives from the top shows have to say about what to expect this year and in the future.
Join Wildfowl Carving Magazine and Competition 2020 editor Tom Huntington for a wide-ranging discussion on the current state of competitions. Representatives from 11 different shows will share information about their current plans, what they see down the road, and how they got to where they are today. Learn about both virtual and live events and find out what you need to do to get your carving entered.
Plus, we'll show you sneak peeks inside our latest book release, Competition 2020. It's our special pandemic edition! We'll discuss carvings from select shows with our panelists during this live presentation. Attendees of this event will also get access to special deals from Wildfowl Carving Magazine. You won't want to miss out!
The shows participating include in the live discussion include:
- British Decoy & Wildfowl Carvers Association Competition and Show
- Canadian National Wildfowl Carving Championship
- Columbia Flyway Wildlife Show
- Core Sound Decoy Festival
- Louisiana Wildfowl Carvers and Collectors Guild
- Ohio Decoy Collectors and Carvers Association
- Pacific Brant Carving and Art Show
- Pacific Flyway Decoy Classic
- Prairie Canada Carving Championship
- Ward World Championship
- Wildfowl Carving Championships
It promises to be an informative and wide-ranging discussion. Best of all, it’s free! Sign up today to reserve your slot.
Have a question to ask about your favorite show? Email it to us! Send it in advance to make sure it gets answered.
About the Event
The Future of Carving Competitions
(A Live Discussion)
Date: Friday, February 19, at 4:00 p.m. EST | 3 p.m. CST | 2 p.m. MT | 1 p.m. PT
Host: Wildfowl Carving Magazine and Competition 2020 editor Tom Huntington
Find out what’s in store for your favorite carving competitions in a wide-ranging discussion about the past, present, and future. Who’s on and who isn’t? How can you compete virtually?
Plus, get a special look inside our latest release, Competition 2020. We'll be discussing carvings from select shows with our panelists during this live presentation. Attendees of this event will also get access to special deals from Wildfowl Carving Magazine. You won't want to miss out!
Spaces are limited. Reserve your spot below!
Three Important Next Steps for You:
1. Secure your spot at Wildfowl Carving Magazine's live event: The Future of Carving Competitions - Live! right here.
2. Sign up for the Wildfowl Carving Magazine Book Club to get the best deal on our latest release, Competition 2020.
About the Book
Competition 2020 - Special pandemic edition! See the winning carvings in eye-popping, full-color photography from live and virtual shows, plus a look at the rich history of some of the top shows. It’s the best of past and present!
Not a member of the Wildfowl Carving Magazine Book Club?
Join our book club today to secure your copy at 21% off the listing price.